Oxford Carriers is looking for a Warehouse Account Manager to manage a key account within the growing fulfilment arm of the business.
The ideal candidate will lead a team of 6-7 staff, as well as plan and manage all aspects of the operation, from daily work streams to all site H&S.
The key responsibilities of the Account Manager are:
- Be the first point of contact for client questions and requests and respond to all in a timely manner.
- Manage and mentor the operational team in the creation of a successful and effective warehouse, providing clear direction.
- To be accountable for ensuring all operational KPI’s are met. (Inbound & outbound targets, pick rates, PI and stock takes).
- Regularly Review the warehouse design by layout, product flow, and product group, and make changes when necessary to maximise operational capacities.
- To provide ever changing effective staff planning and give detailed attention to operational workflow swings, to ensure all work loads and SLA’s are met and achieved.
- Maintain, improve and lead all site H&S, and enforce standards and procedures along with complying to all legal regulations.
The ideal Warehouse Account Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- The ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with customers, staff and Senior management.
- Previous experience within a 3PL environment.
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively influence.
- The flexibility to adapt and manage change.
- Continually asses existing processes and utilising continuous improvement methods to improve efficiencies and productivity.
- To work at pace and prioritise a varied and demanding workload.
The following would be advantages but aren't essential: Experience with 5s, Lean & Six Sigma techniques as well as visual management, an understanding of WMS, and a forklift licence.
Salary: £26,000.00-£30,000.00 per year
Could this be the job for you?
Send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org